CPC GAME REVIEWS
This site was last updated on 18th September 2021.
Welcome to the text only version of CPC Game Reviews. If you can't
wait for all the graphics to load, or you want to keep a useful reference copy
of all the reviews without the need to save all the screenshots and other
images, then this text only form of the site is for you.
How each game is listed
If you've browsed through the regular version of CPC Game Reviews
at all, you'll know how each game is listed. Just in case you don't:
- The site is divided into 26 pages, one for each letter of the alphabet.
There is no separate page for games beginning with numbers, so for instance,
if you are looking for 720°, you will find it in the S
- At the top and bottom of each page (and at the top of this page), there is
a list of letters from A to Z - clicking on any of these letters takes you
to the page corresponding to that letter.
- The title of each game is shown in large letters, and clicking on it lets
you download the game; nearly all of the games reviewed on this site are
stored on NVG. If the
game cannot be downloaded, you will see the message "There is nowhere to
download this game" below the name.
- If the full game (not a demo version) appeared on an Amstrad
Action covertape, you will see the message "Appeared on an Amstrad
Action covertape" below the name.
- The software house and the year in which the game was released (if known)
is shown in brackets below the game's name.
- This is followed by a brief review of the game, and a rating out of 10. If
there are any related games (such as sequels), then links to these games
will be displayed below the review. Clicking on any of them takes you
straight to that game.
If you have any comments or suggestions on either the regular or text only
versions of CPC Game Reviews, feel free to e-mail me at
nich <AT> durge <DOT> org .
If you prefer the text only version of this site, don't forget to bookmark
it! The URL is <http://www.cpcgamereviews.com/text/>.
the main site