I would like to thank all of the following people for
contributing to CPC Game Reviews in one way or another:
- David Cantrell, and before that,
Durham University Computing Society,
for providing me with an account to host this site on.
- Frédéric Herlem, for sending me lots of games for
NVG, for maintaining the
All CPC Games
List - an extremely useful reference – and finally, for sending
me his CD containing an enormous collection of CPC games, which has been
used extensively to expand and improve NVG.
- htmlGEAR at the Lycos network,
for providing me with a free guestbook for many years until their service
was closed in March 2012.
- John Beckett, CPC4eva, Guillaume Chalard, Chris Lennard, Richard Lamond,
Missas, Pug, Javier Sáez and Alain Schroetter, for contributing
reviews to this site.
- Donald A. Thomas Jr. for awarding me the ICWhen Eye Site Award for 2000
and 2001, in recognition of this site's support of classic Amstrad CPC
gaming. Unfortunately the award has been discontinued for a long time.
- Larry Wall, for creating the Perl
programming language, which is used to automatically generate most of this
- Richard Wilson, for writing
WinAPE, arguably the
best CPC emulator of them all (well, it's the one I use most often!).
- Everyone who signed the guestbook, for making me realise that there are
people out there who like this site, and who let me know that I'm doing
If you feel you've been left out of this list, then e-mail me
at nich <AT> durge <DOT> org and I'll sort things out.